Delaware Bay Lighthouse Keepers
& Friends Association, Inc.
"Our mission is to preserve the history of the Delaware Bay
and River Lighthouses, Lightships and their Keepers."
Fort Mifflin Range Lights
As originally built, the rear range light was a white, 2 story frame keepers dwelling with a short, white, square tower attached in the front center of the dwelling, above the second floor, surrounded by a cupola.
The structure had many modifications and repairs over the years until it was replaced by a steel skeleton in 1953. The industrialization and expansion of the surrounding area took over the land and structure of the lighthouse.